Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Fun!

Spencer and I at our church fall festival!
Me with some of the TCU freshman girls- we went skating




Spencer and I at his ordination

Alot has happened in the last month or so in the Plumlee family!!

In October went to the State Fair of Texas for FREE with two other couples: Heather&Wesley and Kathy&David! There was so much food and so many people! Of course we got the famous State Fair Corn Dog and Caramel Apples! And Wesley tried 'Chicken Fried Bacon!'


Also in October Spencer was ordained at Southcliff and both sides of the family were able to be there! It was such a blessing for both of us!!


I went roller skating for the first time in years with some of the college girls a few Sundays ago...I was a little sore afterwards!


Finally Spencer and I helped out with the 'Cowtown Carnival' at Southcliff on Friday, Oct. 31st ...about 2,000 people came through the doors! Of course all the kids were dressed up really cute!


No comments: