Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Little Ears

Just a quick little update...
Our baby can now hear! So, of course you know we are now talking non-stop to our baby throughout the day! Spencer talks to my belly every morning and every night...so cute! In the mornings the baby and I have Bible story time and at night I put a little ear phone to my belly and put on soft music! Also I've been slowly out growing some of my shirts and am now in the market for more 'flowy' shirts and some smaller maternity shirts! I keep trying on materinty pants with no luck...Im still too small. So as of now I am at the 'in-between' phase. Our house is now filled with boxes and empty walls as we begin the slow process of packing up and moving to our bigger apt. in less than a month. We are excited about this weekend, Spencer will be performing his first wedding---his brother, Stew is getting married this Sat. in Memphis!
Continue to pray for our little baby's development and growth!

No comments: