Thursday, October 8, 2009

Seth got a new car!

Over the past month Spencer and I have been frantically searching for an SUV! With the help of his dad and Mr. Kinnard...we found an amazing deal! It ended up being newer than we had planned and has alot of extras! This Friday we are putting in Seth's car seat...then he will be riding in luxury! And yes, we traded in my mustang...not really a family car.

Seth and me at 33 weeks (8 months!) We are both doing great. He is almost head down...actually he's kind of diagonal when I asked the doctor to check his position. Hopefully he will make that last turn within the next few weeks! Our growing boy is a little over 4 pounds and probably around 18 inches long. He's quickly running out of room, but still moving around alot! I sleep for about 2 or 3 hours at a time now, due to being uncomfortable, leg cramps, changing positions and making trips to the ladies room. I am still walking just about everyday, although I'm trudging along at a much slower pace. But as of last week I've only gained about 20 pounds, which really surprises me, it feels like more! All of the college girls are getting really excited to meet Seth! Also a few of my friends Amber, Jana, and my sister in law Julie are throwing me a baby shower next weekend, very excited to see everyone at the same time! I'm still having those painless braxton hicks contractions through out the day, but last night I had a pretty painful one, but it never happened again...a taste of what's to come! Also this weekend Spencer and I are going to an all day labor and delivery class at the hospital...should be interesting!
Seth's changing table....there will be baskets on the shelves filled with diapers very soon!!

Seth's crib...minus the mattress and bedding....coming soon! I also bought letters from Hobby Lobby and painted them dark blue!!! More decorating to come!





No comments: