Sunday, March 28, 2010

And the award goes to....

SETH PLUMLEE FOR BEST SLEEPER!! Thats right our little boy slept through the night (or all the way to the end as I used to call it when I was little). This exciting event happened Friday night after a day full of fussiness! We put him to bed at 6:25pm and he slept until 7am!! However, just because baby slept through the night does not mean mommy did! It all started at about 3:30am when I heard him start to fuss, not cry but just fuss and kind of move around. Usually this ends up with him crying and needing/wanting to eat....so I got up and started making a bottle as usual. When I turned the water off, I heard him start to quiet down, so I just stood in the hallway outside his door for a while and listened for any sign of being awake...NONE! That booger went back to sleep! Ok so I took the bottle with me back to the bed and put it close to me so I would have it ready for when he did wake up. I just knew that as soon as I got back into bed and comfortable he would start crying and be ready to eat like he sometimes does...its like he knows! But he never did! However, mommy kept waking up every hour until 7am anticipating his cry. But he slept til 7am and was so happy when he woke up! Now I know that this will not be an everynight occurance, but here's hoping! He usually only wakes up once which is fine with me! Here's to a full night's sleep!!!!

No comments: