Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rain Dance

Its been pretty dry here in Texas over the past few weeks! At a recent consignment sale here in Fort Worth I bought Seth some rain boots hoping he would get some good use out of them. Seth loves to wear these boots...everywhere and all the time. The other day he wanted to wear them to the kids club where I drop him off so I can work out for a bit...it was about 90 degrees haha (I am letting him have some freedom in dressing himself lately). So here's hoping it rains alot this year! Below is a picture of Seth just after waking up, he wanted his boots on almost immediately!Here is a picture of Seth wearing his boots this evening as he's eating his dinner (hot dog, bun, applesauce and pears...we have turned a corner with the eating!) As I am writing this...a storm is brewing outside...Praise the Lord!

No comments: